Openings at Maitreya Education
Send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecturer: Job Code :001
Designation :Lecturer (Perspectives in Education(4), Pedagogy of Subjects (Maths(2),Science(2), Social Science(2), Language(2)), Health and Physical Education(1), Fine Arts(1), Performing Art(1)).
Eligibility for Assistant Professors: as per NCTE norms 2014 & 2017
Application invited till 22 March 2022
Educational Qualifications: M.A./M.Sc. + M.Ed + UGC-NET
Experience: 0-5 years (Any experience not relevant to the field will not be considered)
Core( Competencies) :
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Excellent command on language skills
- Know-how of teaching aids and equipment
- Excellent Subject knowledge
- Behavioral (Competencies) :
- Every Lecturer is expected to be punctual and adhere to the norms laid down in the Employee Manual of the college.
- Pleasant peer-to-peer relationship, reporting relationship and student-teacher relationship.
Job Responsibilities :
- Head at least ONE committee and actively participate in other committees.
- Organize and lead co-curricular activities as per the academic calendar.
- Contribute in the growth and promotion of the college in the academic fraternity.
- Subject material to be developed and documented for delivery in class.
- Be innovative and open in introducing new teaching techniques.
- Contribute research papers, articles, editorials for publication of college magazine and for other forums.
- Conduct classes in a timely manner as per the timetable and ensure timely completion of the curriculum.
- Participate in seminars and workshops.
- Conduct tutorials
- Tie up with schools and build contact database for campus placement.
- Ability to undertake additional work and deliver under stressful and critical situation.
Data Entry Operator
Computer Lab Operator